Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Citizens of Humanity Jeans at Hot Couture

I think this is for real, but you can check it out yourself. Apparently at Hot Couture you can pick up one of three pairs of Citizens of Humanity jeans (retail approx. $150) for only $15.00 (plus S/H). The site in general carries a number of different items from different stores and designers, and all for under $15.00.

The site says it carries "juniors" clothing, but I think there are a number of items that could go both ways.

Sizes for the jeans are getting limited, so if you want them, it might be time to pick them up. I('m still on shopping hiatus so long as I can restrain myself, though I did hit the button for my size and then scurried away from the website before I started spending.)

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Citizens of Humanity Jeans at Hot Couture"

 

post a comment