Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Look for Less


Bag #1


Bag #2


One of these is $284. The other is $45. Is it obvious which one is which?

The Truth Revealed!
I was browsing The Budget Fashionista when my eyes popped out at seeing bag #1. Why, it looked much like my dream bag, the Cole Haan Sabra (bag #2) that I've been openly lusting after since Christmas, but told myself, no, you shouldn't spend or ask anyone to spend $300 on a bag that is mostly WHITE CANVAS. But oh, it's so pretty! I want to pet its red patent leather trim!

Bag #1 hails from QVC land (it's item #F02183) but alas, while they have a red color available, it's a solid red so not quite a look for less twin with my dream bag. I'll have to pass on this one, but if you're looking for a stylish travel bag, it might not be a bad deal to go for bag #1. You'll have to brave the wilds of QVC, though. The only things I ever got from there were a crushed opal pendant and a Star Trek: Next Generation pin. And my mom bought them for me. And I was 10 years old. But I can't imagine it would be that hard! Just make sure you don't accidentally order a Star Trek Voyager pin, unless that's what you want.

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "The Look for Less"

 

post a comment