Thursday, August 16, 2007

pay less for ankle boots at Payless

When I got into work today I noticed that one of my coworkers had some adorable ankle boots on. I haven't been too keen on the whole ankle boot trend. In fact, I thought that a lot of what I saw looked pretty ridiculous by themselves or paired with any sort of outfit that are not pants that will cover up the fact that they are ankle boots. However, these ankle boots that my coworker was wearing? Totally cute. Also, totally inexpensive because these are from Payless and come in three colors (gray, black, and brown). The collar/lip make it a little dressier and less annoyingly trendy, and really, if the trend fades soon then you're out $30.00 and not $300.00. Cute with a shift dress and tights, or a blouse and skirt combo with some opaque tights.


In random online sales news, I did not know that Mango sold in the U.S., but they do, and they do online, and right now they're having a 70% off clearance sale on some of their items, not least of which this chic little white jacket marked down to $29.99 and this white pencil skirt with buttons that I might just buy because I can convince myself these are staples to my work wardrobe and that they're so lovely and discounted right now.

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "pay less for ankle boots at Payless"

 

post a comment