Thursday, July 19, 2007

Illuminating Microderm Cleansing Pads

Okay, so I saw these at Nordstrom’s Rack a while back and was intrigued, but was all, wtf do I need with microdermabrasion? But it called to me, and it was only about $6.70 for a box, and so I trekked back to the store and bought a box. After a few uses over the last two weeks, I can say that I love these Neutrogena Illuminating Microderm Cleansing Pads! They’re double sided and full of soapy goodness. The microdermabrasion side has tiny beads that massage your face and help smooth out bumps and exfoliate dead skin, all the while not being too rough on your face. It’s soapy, too, and so you can get a good cleaning out of it at the same time.

You then rinse your face and flip the pad over to the “conditioning side” which helps moisturize and further smooth out your face. Obviously, this is nothing like the quality of a genuine microderm (or so I’ve heard since I’ve never had one) but it works well for me! My skin felt like pure awesomeness after usage, and even Jim marveled at the baby-softness that resulted.

These are great for travel because they come as dry pads which you wet when you use them, and so you can just throw them in a plastic baggy and go.

Available at some drug stores and some Nordstrom Racks from what I gather, or you can find them online at Drugstore.com for $7.99 (24 pads per pack).

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Illuminating Microderm Cleansing Pads"

 

post a comment