Monday, July 16, 2007

Environmental Style

I'm totally stealing this from a post I saw on Fabsugar.com.

Since I moved to the East Coast it seems like every store just trades in plastic bags. Right now I have a plastic bag of plastic bags in my bedroom waiting for recycling. Yes, you can reuse them for garbage bags and whatnot, but unless you're super dirty, you're not going to end up using as many as I currently have in my possession. Also, I've been trying to be better environmentally lately, and part of that is an attempt at not collecting a family of plastic bags. I have a $2 tote from Whole Foods that works nicely, but those bags are not nearly as cute (nor as compact I guess) as the envirosax or the the Japanese Baggu. The Baggu holds about 25lbs. of groceries in each bag, and though I'm not sure about the Envirosax offhand, it's probably about the same.

Also, cute! And for only $7.50 and $8 respectively. I don't have the yet, but I want them.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Environmental Style"

 

post a comment