Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BCBG Max Azria: 70 percent off

I love BCBG Max Azria, but it's often a little more than I can afford unless I can find it at consignment or thrift...but now, that's made a little bit easier. BCBG is having a 70 percent off sale online where you can find goodies from suit jackets to cocktail dresses to jelly gladiator shoes.

For instance, you can get this white silk chiffon dress for $190.00, down from $380.00. Or perhaps you'd prefer to pick up this Canvas and Leather Shoulder Bag, down to $99.00 from $198.00.

Still a little pricey, yes, but for quality items that'll last a goodly time with a little care, it might just be worth it.

Comments on "BCBG Max Azria: 70 percent off"

 

Blogger The Budget Babe said ... (October 30, 2008 at 12:36 PM) : 

that dress would look hot with a leather bomber and boots!

 

Blogger daughterofmartha said ... (June 2, 2009 at 3:07 PM) : 

I love bcbg. I always shop them through Ebates.com because I get cash back on all my purchases!

 

post a comment