Thursday, May 29, 2008

Clinique Bonus at Nordstroms


In high school after months and months of complaining about how dowdy I felt, how bad my skin looked, my friend Molly gave me a gift of eyeshadow and foundation and introduced me to the world of Clinique. Insert dramatic music. I was never the same again.

Since then, anyone who knows me knows that Clinique products are a staple in my cosmetics bag. Although I’ve moved on to MAC for foundation and some eyeshadows, its still hard to beat the one-two punch that is quality cosmetics and skin care combined with a big ol’ bag of bonus makeup to fill out the gaps in your makeup kit.



Right now Nordstroms is having the Clinique bonus at their counter. The promotion runs through June 8, 2008. This one looks like a good bonus, too (I totally need some more of the Take the Day Away eye makeup remover).

Labels: ,

Comments on "Clinique Bonus at Nordstroms"

 

post a comment